OCEAN CITY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT STARTS SPECIAL NEEDS REGISTRY
This registration Web site allows residents with special needs and their families, friends and associates an opportunity to provide information to emergency response agencies, so emergency responders can better plan to serve them in a disaster or other emergency.
The information collected here is confidential and will not be available to the public. The information will be held securely and only used for emergency response and planning.
Please be as complete as possible in your responses. You will be contacted occasionally to ensure the information is correct and to make any necessary changes.
Other Latest News:
- 2011-08-22, Emergency Alert Systems CLICK HERE !!! for Radio and Television broadcast stations in this area)
- 2011-08-01, Ocean City Emergency Operating Plan Annexes Described
- 2006-10-06, ALERT AM EMERGENCY ADVISORY RADIO STATION
- 2006-10-06, Historic Tide references for flooding in Cape May County
- 2009-09-15, ALL HAZARD MITIGATION PLANNING CONTINUES IN OCEAN CITY
- 2008-06-15, Ocean City recertified as STORM READY COMMUNITY JUNE 22 2008
- 2008-05-08, OCEAN CITY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT STARTS SPECIAL NEEDS REGISTRY
- 2008-06-15, OC OEM AND GLOBAL CONNECT PARTNER TO SHOWCHASE EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM IN OCEAN CITY
- 2009-07-09, OC OEM STARTS AMATEUR RADIO NET
- 2011-08-22, 1. ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIG ONE SOUTH JERSEY
The following are PDF or WORD files. Click on any of the articles below to download and view: